Balancing studies, work and personal life
The Folkwang University of the Arts provides a range support options tailored to the needs of our students and staff.
- Advisory services for university members with children
- A steadily expanding family-friendly university structure on all campuses of the university
- Financial aid for students and doctoral candidates with children or family responsibilities
- Graduation scholarships for students who graduate under exceptional circumstances
- Childcare offers for student parents
- The student-friendly implementation of the new federal maternity protection law
- Flexible working hours for members of the university administration
These programs are designed specifically to address all family arrangements with their individual needs and not only traditional heteronormative models.
Do you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve our offers? Then feel free to contact Family Services.