Application “Professional Media Creation” (B. A.)
On this page you will find information on the application and the aptitude test as well as on the documents you will need to provide at the time of enrolment, if your application is successful.
Send your application to the course administrator Florian Hartlieb:
For the study course “Professional Media Creation” you will need the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Written design (project plan) for an artistic development project
- A portfolio if applicable
Please note: We must have received your application documents in paper form not later than the application deadline June 15th.
The date for the aptitude test will be announced in due time. Please note that you will have to be on site for the aptitude test.
The assessment of your artistic aptitude takes place through a presentation of up to 30 minutes, in which you present your works and concept (project plan). It is followed by a colloquium, which also lasts up to 30 minutes. The colloquium involves a discussion of your motivation of study, plans and aims, own works and previous professional activities.
Documents for enrolment
- Completed application form for enrolment (send to you by mail after having successfully passed the aptitude test)
- Completed application form for Folkwang Card (send to you by mail after having successfully passed the aptitude test)
- Proof of existing health insurance
- Certified copy of leaving certificate of your last attended school (certified translation where applicable)
- Certified copy of your bachelor certificate (certified translation where applicable)
- Evidence of sufficient language skills, if you did not acquire your qualification for university entrance in Germany
- Proof of payment of the social contribution
If you have any questions regarding the enrolment process, please contact: